Monday, August 24, 2009

Settling In

Well, it took longer than I thought to get back to posting, but we now have the computer functioning and set up at home, so it's time to get back to it. Too much has happened since the last post for a review to do any justice, so I'll ease in with something relatively short and sweet. We are now in our home and getting accustomed to our new roles and routines. Owen loves the new place. He has lots of room to explore outside, and he takes full advantage of it. He's getting big; it's hard to believe that he turned 22 months old yesterday. He's learning new things everyday, and he's just as silly as he ever was. Here are a few pictures to catch up since the last post.

2 comments:

Haley said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Owen is precious. Post pics of the new home.

Grammy said...

Glad you're back on the blog too. I've been checking everyday hoping you would post something. Owen is so wonderful and I'm so glad you are closer now!!!!
I love you guys.....love, Grammy