Thursday, December 31, 2009
Fun Christmas
Owen had a great Christmas this year. This is the first year that he's been into it a little. He made friends with the tree, as he would go each morning once he woke up, ask for the lights to be turned on, and then would take one or several ornaments from the tree to play with. The second picture is of him being caught in the act of taking an ornament. We had a lot of fun. All of his grandparents came by to visit for a little while, and by the last one, he was fully aware of what was intended for the boxes wrapped in festive paper. Here are a couple of pictures. The last one is of him with one of his presents. Owen received so many great gifts, and we are very thankful for them all. I've included the picture at the bottom because it has a funny story. Owen was excited as we opened the box of the bike. Though I'm not sure that he's actually been around a bike much, he knew exactly where all the parts went, and he kept himself busy instructing us as to where to put the parts. Once it was together, he climbed up on it and had the biggest smile. I pushed him around on it inside the house, and he had a blast. Cara and I realized that we needed to go ahead and lay the groundwork for not getting on the bike without a helmet. We told him that he would have to wait to get back on until we could go and get a helmet for him. He disappeared into the play room, seemingly disappointed. However, after some rumbling and banging around, he came out of the room with his construction worker hat on his head. Well, it was good enough for us. We turned it around backwards so he could see. Here's the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I think we had as much fun as Owen did!!! We love you all so much! Grammy
I love it! Owen you look soooo BIG! I can't wait to see you!
I hope your Christmas was great!
Love,
Auntie
Owen does look BIG! Are y'all in Round Rock area now? Erica and I both live here! I had talked to your mom a while back and she mentioned y'all might be headed this way! If so, and y'all ever need anything, please feel free to ask! My office (Farmer's Insurance) is in Round Rock and Erica works at Cedar Park Regional Hospital!
czxdz
Post a Comment