Friday, July 1, 2011

Catching Up

Well, it's been a while.  Life got really busy, and, combined with a PC that is just begging us to be incinerated, posting went to the bottom of the priority list.  After about 18 months of memories, and a few photos, here's the catch up post to show a glimpse of those months.

5 comments:

Melissa Jackson said...

Welcome back! Precious kiddos. I love the snow pics...fun times!

BBT said...

Yyyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

LOVE my boys!!!!! I can't wait to come see y'all again!!
-Auntie

Grammy said...

Yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! So glad you are back!!! I check everyday! I love the pictures, so many I've never seen! Makes me have happy "Granny tears" in my eyes! I'm so proud of my little boys and love them soooo much!! Love you all.....Grammy

dad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cara said...

Those 2 are going to be best buds. And we all will have so much fun watching them as they grow. I guess i am going to have to find a job there so i can be closer to ya'll . I miss being a granpa everyday. They would make me feel young again and i could teach them so much stuff and spoil them too. Love ya'll all. dad,granpa
July 18, 2011 3:38 AM